Corporate Subscription Licensing
Easy to deploy, manage and administer, while you stay protected for three years. Step on the road to all-time up to date protection with Corporate Subscription Licensing.
Corporate Subscription Licensing ("CSL") is a low cost easy way to license all the latest Grayteq DLP software via one simple three years rental agreement. CSL is specifically designed as the optimum licensing solution for companies with 5 to 1000 desktops. At the end of the three years agreement you can choose to renew the agreement, apply for a one-year or multi-year Software Assurance or discontinue using Grayteq DLP.
CSL provides one of the lowest upfront costs of the Volume Licensing options with the flexibility to reduce the total licensing costs in years even when the desktop PC count increases. This option gives your organization the rights to run the software throughout your organization during the full 3 years term of the CSL agreement.
Each purchase of a CSL Licenses comes with 36 months of our Software Assurance - giving you free upgrades, technical support, and maintenance releases for the whole agreement period.
- Low Cost Option – As a rental agreement CSL is a cost effective licensing agreement for small and medium sized companies;
- Access to Latest Versions of Grayteq Products – You can automatically use the latest software available from Grayteq, ensuring you get the benefits of the best Grayteq has to offer;
- Buy out option – At the end of your CSL, you can upgrade your CSL-involved Grayteq licenses and to achieve perpetual usage rights; Buy (them) Out on a highly reduced price;
- Pay per Purchase, Use more – You only pay for software actually purchased, and use 5% more CALs till the contracting year turn. Each year, you can increase the number of CALs as need be to support your business requirements and only pay annually for the revised number of CALs;
- Simplified Licensing Management – One simple agreement can cover your entire organization. No more managing the complexity of different licensing types on different pieces of paper. All you need to do is check software deployment and make a payment once a year or in one-sum upfront;
- Simplified Budgeting, Ordering and Price Protection – You receive a predictable invoice once a year for all software covered under the agreement, streamlining budgeting and ordering. Where usage of covered products increase, prices are fixed at the initial level for the whole 3 years;
- Reduced Risks of License Non-compliance – Managing licensing can be complex, but a company covered by a CSL agreement is considered compliant during the 3 years of the agreement, removing uncertainly and the worry that accompanies it;
- Technical Support – You can qualify for 24x7 Problem Resolution Support;
- Possible Tax Benefits – Since CSL is a rental agreement it may be possible to treat the cost as an expense rather than a capital expenditure. You must, naturally, seek your own tax advice;
- Up to Date Benefits – For the full contracting period of three years, you are qualified for Software Assurance by default;
Are you interested in a CSL Licensing quote? Answer a couple of questions about your system, describe your needs, select from our services and we create you a full-range proposal.
Request a Quote »
Reduce upfront costs and simplify budgeting with the Spread Payment option that allows you to spread the cost of licenses and Software Assurance across three equal annual sums with no interest or "cost of money" fees.
Choose Upfront Payment scheme, pay when you start using Grayteq Software, forget about any additional interests, "cost of money" fees, and exchange rate changes, while get the highest upfront payment discount available from Grayteq.
Payment details are available on our Payment
For at-a-glance information on what Software Assurance might bring to your business, see the Software Assurance
Licensing in general
Grayteq offers simple and easy licensing programs that give you choice and flexibility when purchasing your software. We offer three main license types – Standard, Corporate Subscription and Enterprise Agreement - each choice is designed to address your changing needs; providing a range of flexible, cost-effective ways to purchase and use Grayteq Software.
Licensing program »
All licensing models are "per client" based, meaning that Grayteq Software protection is available for every computer whereto you purchase Grayteq DLP Client Access Licenses ("CAL").
Apply "Client CAL" for every "client" computers, no matter if they are desktop PCs, notebooks, netbooks or even mobile-Windows running tablet devices. "Server CAL" is designed for any type of computers that function as servers. For cluster servers, you have to purchase Grayteq CALs on a "per node" basis.