Extend your security compliance-readiness with benefits that help you plan, deploy, and use the latest Grayteq software.
Strengthen your most important resources, your human resources.
While your corporate situation is unique, when it comes to implementing, using and supporting Grayteq software, all customers aim to improve workplace efficiencies. Whether they be end users, IT or support staff, Software Assurance can help you enhance the productivity and security awareness of your growing workforce.
- Improve security compliance readiness across your organization by implementing the latest software versions as soon as they are available.
- Help your IT employees be more up to date with convenient, online training developed by the experts at Grayteq.
- Help your IT staff understands and efficiently manage your Grayteq system with unique data loss prevention technologies, plus access to 24x7 phone and web support, and technical classroom training.
Get help with efficient and flexible upgrades
It is not every day you plan and deploy key software upgrades or technology updates. During such times, you can help ensure an efficient and smooth transition with planning services, deployment tools, training and Grayteq expertise. All of which you can use to help stretch limited IT resources and minimize downtime.
- Streamline software deployments with on-site consulting services that help you plan for efficient implementations, and augment your IT team with experts on Grayteq technologies.
- Help ensuring smooth deployments and reduce the time of troubleshooting issues by 24x7 phone and web support.
- Utilize Certified Grayteq DLP Operator or Expert trainings online to prepare your employees for new security rule, feature of software implementations and help reduce support calls.
- Streamline deployment and simplify support with Grayteq Software Multi-language options that enable you to deploy a standard desktop image with support for your language (if applicable).
- With Software Assurance you get new versions of CSL or EA licensed products released during the terms of your agreement to deploy how and when you choose, while you may extend your Software Assurance when the initial period of your CSL or EA agreement expires.
A cost-effective relationship that grows with you
Virtually every business is looking to make best use of available purchasing funds and everyone is seeking new ways to cut costs. Software Assurance continues to evolve to help you keep your IT spend in check so you can redirect resources to supporting new growth and to building business value, wherever possible, across your operations.
- Reduce upfront costs and simplify budgeting with the Spread Payments option that allows you to spread the cost of licenses and Software Assurance across three equal annual sums with no interest or "cost of money" fees.
- Help to lower the cost of new software acquisition with new product versions and discounts on upgrades, while simplifying software licensing, budgeting, and administration.
- Use deployment planning that gives you on-site, expert guidance that you can use to help efficiently to deploy and implement new software.
- Take advantage of online Certified Grayteq DLP Operator or Certified Grayteq Expert trainings.